AVG Internet Security (2014) 14.0 Build 4117a6638 Final (x86-x64) | Size GB
Release Date : September 2013
Language : (English + Multi)
Operating System : Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / 8
AVG Internet Security 2014 - a software package for comprehensive protection of your computer. Includes Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Spam, Firewall. This complex of programs includes all the tools to protect your PC from dangerous objects. AVG Internet Security blocks the penetration of viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, etc. the package Also protects against theft of personal information, and a module to deal with rootkits helps get rid of the malicious processes, masking the work of viruses. Help protect your good works and during the work in the network, constantly checked as downloads, and messages that come through the Internet pagers.
What's New in This Release :
· AntiRootkit: Improved detection of new variants of Alureon rootkit.
· AntiSpam: Added IPv6 support in AntiSpam update.
· Core: More flexible virus definitions.
· Core: Improved heuristic detection.
· Core: Optimization of "Scan files referred in registry" in Resident Shield.
· Core: Fixed crash during scan of registry.
· Core: Polymorphic malware detection methods have been optimized.
· Core: Some false alarms removed.
· Documentation: Instructions on fixing the most frequent technical issues have been added to chapter Troubleshooting in Help.
· Firewall: Added support for NTFS volumes mounted as directories.
· Firewall: Firewall settings lists' items can be selected by the space key.
· Firewall: Fixed displaying ask dialogs for communication of 32-bit applications on 64-bit operating systems.
· General: Added reset button for Anti-Spam statistics.
· General: Extended statistics of SharePoint document scanner component.
· General: Extended statistics of VSAPI and antivirus transport agents components.
· General: Added posibility to switch off scan of outbound emails in VSAPI plug-in.
· General: Added support for Anti-Rootkit exceptions.
· General: AVG products allow sound notifications for specific alerts.
· Kernel: End of MS Outlook 2000/2002 support.
· Kernel: Fixed issue with Resident Shield exclusion list when Kerio mail server is installed.
· Outlook: Fixed compatibility issue with Alt-N Outlook Connector.
· Setup: Setup will ask for restart if the installation of Microsoft redistributables requires it.
· Setup: Fixed incorrect registry rights in Firewall installation.
· Setup: Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 is detected as conflicting application.
· Safe Search: Fixed crash in Google Chrome when BitDefender TrafficLight is enabled.
· Safe Search: Fixed LinkScanner crash during common browsing.
· Safe Search: Optimization for framesets implemented.
· Setup: Fixed crash when saving log files in setup.
· Setup: Fixed issue with detection of competitive products.
· Toolbar: Toolbar introduces a new feature for private browsing.
· Update: Last update time displayed in AVG user interface changes only if the update was successful.
· User Interface: Several components were grouped together to reduce number of components in overview.
· User Interface: Fixed handling of duplicates in Resident Shield exceptions list.
· User Interface: Added default settings for advanced "Identity Protection settings" dialog.
· User Interface: Fixed notification about logged in users in restart request dialog.
For Maximum Speed, Resumming Ability And No Waiting , you can buy premium account !
keygen + Serial